Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover has gas shocks that are designed to be easily removed by hand using a ball and joint snap release. No tools needed. Leave your entire tonno at home within seconds! This is the perfect tonno for cold climates. All-weather adjustable snaps and hinged tonno design allow for year-round bed access even in the coldest climates. It can easily be used with one hand. There is no drilling, no damage and protects finish. The tonneau has quick and easy do-it yourself installation. Tarps are designed for strength and good looks. The corners don't buckle up due to parachute grade nylon corner reinforcements. The snaps and corners are backed with thick polymer forcing the corners and edges to lie smooth and look good in any weather. The thick polymer edging also keeps your snaps from ripping out! MaxSnaps are fiberglass reinforced with nylon formula that makes the BlackMax's snaps strong and durable. They have been tested and proven under intense usage for years in the lab and field. MaxSnaps will not break. Bow will never fall off. The Monster Bows ends are spring loaded for easy installation. They will never fall off at any speed or even with the roughest driving conditions. Simply push and hold on one end and let the other end slide on using the spring action. They are Extang engineered for simplicity, speed of install and everyday convenience and confidence.
- Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover
- Easy To Use
- Heavy-Duty Hinged Tonno
- Perfect For Cold Climates
- All-Weather Adjustable Snaps and Hinged Tonno Design
- One Hand Use
- No Drilling, No Damage
- Quick, Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation
- Monster Bows
- Designed For Strength and Good Looks
Remove entire tonno & frame, yourself, NO TOOLS!
1. Gas shocks are designed to be easily removed by hand using a ball and joint snap release. No tools needed. Leave your entire tonno at home within seconds!
2. Grab the tonno and lift up at an angle as shown and the QuickRelease instantly disconnects.
3. Now pick it up and off. The rugged reinforced aluminum frame and vinyl tarp is only 30 lbs Lifts off by only one person.
Roll it up and go!
Can’t leave the frame? Then, roll up the tarp and remove the bows for carrying large items back home. No tools.
The perfect tonno for cold climates
- All-weather adjustable snaps and hinged tonnno design allow for year-round bed access even in the coldest climates.
- Can be easily used with one hand.
- No drilling. No damage. Protects finish.
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation.
Bow height adjustment
Extang’s Monster Bows™ quickly spring on and off with no tools. It’s fast and easily done with one hand. The TUFFKLAMPs™ allow two bow heights: HIGH for maximum water shedding in harsh weather, and for improved gas mileage. LOW for sporty good looks and cold weather tonno attachment.
Advanced FullTilt™ Tonno Features:
- Most advanced features of any tonno made.
- Extang engineering gives a solid and secure feel as the hinged tonno is opened and closed.
- Hinges at the front cab rail and not in the middle of tonno material avoiding tarp wear. Front hinge allows maximum access to bed.
- Extang’s patent pending Quick Release™* and L-Rail™* System provide a no-measure installation that is accurate and very easy to do.
- L-Rails™* create a self-centering lid system that also prevents damage to the truck’s finish.
- Long centered handy pull strap for easy reach and a true level closing.
- Tarp can be rolled up and bows removed hauling that unexpected large load home.
- Proven neoprene rubber padded TuffKlamp™ system. No damage. No drilling.
- Photo of Tuff KlampsPolymer covered handles do not scratch the truck, restrict cargo space cross-bar latches.
- Automotive style sealing system:
- ribbed seal at rear tail gate.
- tubular labyrinth seals along sides.
- Aluminum tonno frame, spring-loaded Bows™ and ClickLock™ corners with steel TuffSnaps™—all state-of-the-art patented features that bring the best design to the ultimate hinged tonno system.
- The finest quality and most solid construction. Extang engineered throughout.
Tarps designed for strength & good looks
Corners don’t buckle up due to parachute grade nylon corner reinforcements.Photo of reinforced corner Snaps & corners are backed with thick polymer forcing the corners and edges to lie smooth and look good in any weather.
The thick polymer edging also keeps your snaps from ripping out!
Snaps are your tonno’s most important part
Fiberglass reinforced nylon formula makes the BlackMax’s snaps strong and durable. Tested and proven under intense usage for years in the lab and field. Extang’s patented "MAXSNAPS™" will not break.
Works well in cold climates
- Stud low for tight fit in hot weather
- Slide off, flip over, then slide on again
- Stud high for looser fit in cold weather
Bows will never fall off
The MONSTER BOWS™ ends are spring loaded for easy installation. They will never fall off at any speed or even with the roughest driving conditions. Simply push and hold on one end and let the other end slide on using the spring action. They are Extang engineered for simplicity, speed of install and everyday convenience and confidence.
care about you and how much you love your truck. That leads us to
design and build the finest tonneaus made—so that they can be backed by
the best warranty in the industry. Extang’s Warranty has you covered longer than most truck owners will own their trucks. So why worry? You’ll have Lifetime on the frame and 10 Years limited on the tarp. That’s more than enough! There’s a long road ahead and we have you covered, protected and secure. Just like our tonnos.
Extang offers a lifetime warranty against defective
materials or workmanship on all tonno rails, aluminum components,
clamps, bows, hardware.
10 Year Tarp: Extang offers a 10 year warranty against defective
materials or workmanship on the vinyl covering. The 10 year
warranty coverage is as follows:
This warranty is against defective materials or workmanship.
The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident,
unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal,
modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes
not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Consequential
and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL ALSO VOID THE WARRANTY:
Wind whip damage: Tarps must be secured at all points when vehicle is
in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
Improper cleaning: Recommended to use the tested and approved
Extang Tonno Tonic™ or clean with soap and water only. Do not use
vinyl conditioners (i.e. Armor All®) because they will shrink the vinyl.
Overloading of cargo: Cargo should not touch the tonno at any point.
Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while
traveling and cause it to push against the fabric and damage it.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser and for the
truck on which the tonno was originally installed and shall not apply if
the product has been removed from the original vehicle.
Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase
(detailed and dated receipt) required for warranty to be effective.
Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met Extang will either repair or
replace (at Extang’s option) the product or component. Extang may
require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination.
Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective
warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other
remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products
or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from
our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping
charges will apply for any repair or replacement.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights
and you may also have other legal rights
which vary from state to state.